Accounts Payable Officer
See job description for details
- Got big plans for your career? Ours are even bigger
- Dynamic and passionate team environment
- CBD Location
KPMG's Accounts Payable team have some opportunities for experienced Accounts Payable Officers to join the Melbourne team on a 6 or 12 month contract.
Your new role
- Processing a high volume of invoices
- Receipting goods and updating data in the appropriate systems
- Liaising with stakeholders across a range of levels
- Extensive data entry
- General administrative duties
- Confidence, personal presentation and communication skills suited to liaising at different levels
- A strong sense of accountability and a commitment to delivering quality service
- Outstanding organisational skills, a sound ability to prioritise and manage competing deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience in a similar professional services environment
- Intermediate to high level skills in SAP are preferred
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online
Advertised: 11 Aug 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time