- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Macquarie Group
- 22 Aug 17
Wealth Adviser, Macquarie Wealth Management - Melbourne
Wealth Adviser, Macquarie Wealth Management - MelbourneWe're doing something different. Opportunities for experienced and developing Wealth Advisers to join our growing team in Melbourne
- We're doing something different
- Stand out in the market with a recognised brand
- Join our comprehensive training and induction program
If you want to build a book of clients that you'll nurture and grow over the long term, and are keen to enjoy all of the services for your clients that Macquarie can offer, we'd like to talk to you.
This role is perfect for a client-focused, self-motivated professional who enjoys establishing rapport with clients, delivering a needs/goals-based discussion, and expanding the client's relationship with Macquarie. You'll be supported by our excellent team of adviser assistants, as well as our technical services, advice design and paraplanning teams. You'll also have the flexibility to operate in a way that best aligns your business and personal needs.
As a Macquarie Wealth Adviser, you'll:
- Build a strong pipeline of engaged prospective clients, supported by us.
- Identify client needs via in-depth discussions in order to meet those needs.
- Contribute to a strong team environment with collaboration and cross referral activity.
- Provide sound strategic and transactional advice to clients within the Australian regulatory context.
- Identify opportunities amongst Macquarie's existing brokerage / transactional client base to introduce our wider suite of services.
You'll also be responsible for maintaining your professional and technical standards, and meeting the requirements of our licence and risk management framework. We take great pride in the service we provide to our clients, and will expect you to achieve or exceed our client satisfaction measures.
You'll hold a relevant degree to the Financial Planning industry (Financial Planning, Finance, Commerce, Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or Legal) and a Diploma in Financial Planning. Further qualifications an advantage. You'll need to be RG 146 compliant and have maintained diverse and relevant CPD hours.
At Macquarie we will encourage you to own your career and your learning, and will work with you to build your success. This will include a comprehensive training program where you will have the opportunity to learn best practice methodology around being a trusted adviser. You'll also be joining a professional, collaborative and highly successful team as well as be rewarded for strong performance and good behaviours.
Enabling Diversity & Inclusion
At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Apply or Enquire
If you meet the above criteria and are interested then please apply using the links below. For a confidential discussion, please email David Lenny at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Advertised: 14 Aug 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time