Manager - External Audit & Assurance
See job description for details
- Enjoy a supportive, flexible and innovative culture, where we encourage our people to be extraordinary
- Join a team that is passionate about community support and engagement
- Extensive career opportunities including national and global secondments
Our Audit practice in Perth is a market leader in the provision of Audit and Assurance services to clients in WA. We are passionate about innovation and use contemporary methodologies and data and analytics to guide our strategy and evolve our service offering to best support our clients. As we continue to grow, we are now recruiting an Audit Manager to join our Perth team.
Your new role:
- Manage a portfolio of Audit clients across WA, in a wide range of industries, including listed companies
- Train, coach and develop your team and encourage their continued professional growth
- Manage commercial activities on engagements including fee proposals, scope changes, WIP, debtors, resource management and working to budgets
- Provide Assurance services over both financial and non-financial information
- Maintain an ongoing awareness of market, industry and competitor trends and grow your portfolio through continuous improvement initiatives
- Assist with business development activities including drafting proposals and conducting client meetings, both for audit services and for other opportunities
- Extensive external audit experience in professional services
- A lead by example management style with experience in coaching for improved performance
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills and experience presenting to clients
- Business acumen and commerciality with a curious mind and passion for learning and innovation
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, including CA or CPA
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online including your resume and cover letter. For further information, please contact Jessica on 02 9455 9871.
Advertised: 14 Aug 2017 W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: 14 Sep 2017 W. Australia Standard Time