- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Macquarie Group
- 19 Aug 17
Accounts OfficerAccounts Officer
About the Role
The Asset Finance Accounts team are seeking an experienced candidate for a full time position as an Accounts Officer.
In this role, you will be working in a task focused and team based environment. The scope of your responsibility will primarily involve taking ownership of accounts receivables tasks.
Your responsibilities in this role will include
- Performing key receivables cash management tasks such as reconciliations and the application of funds with accuracy and compliance to policies and procedures
- Investigating misallocation of funds and account discrepancies
- Act as a point of contact for accounts receivables enquiries from other business units
- Working to deadlines to ensure all tasks are completed
- Maintaining a risk management approach when performing key tasks to proactively identify and mitigate incidents
- Collaborating with internal colleagues at all levels to perform tasks
The successful candidate must demonstrate the following competencies
- Minimum 2 years' experience in the financial industry
- Exceptional level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Complex problem solving skills with a strategic thinking approach
- Engage a risk management approach in all aspects of the role
- Exhibit time management, organisation and prioritisation skills
- Proven ability to multitask and shift focus to another task as directed
- Ability to work autonomously and as an active team member
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and at ease dealing with internal stakeholders up to Executive level
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and willingness to use and learn multiple applications to perform tasks
If you are looking for a new opportunity and you possess the relevant skills, please submit your application via the 'apply' link. If you require additional information please contact Melissa.Liekens@Macquarie.com
Corporate and Asset Finance Group provides innovative and traditional capital, finance and related services to clients operating in selected international markets. With offices in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, North America and Europe, Corporate and Asset Finance specialises in:
- leasing and asset finance
- tailored debt and finance solutions
- asset remarketing, sourcing and trading.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Advertised: 31 Jul 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time