Bookkeeper - Tax and Accounting Group
See job description for details
- Partner with our clients on their bookkeeping needs
- Enjoy our collaborative, supportive and people-focused team culture
- Initial full time role, however Part time or flexible working options considered
With continued growth, https://home.kpmg.com/au/en/home/services/enterprise.html Enterprise are now recruiting for an experienced Bookkeeper to join the Sydney practice.
Your new role: Supporting a diverse range of our clients with their bookkeeping needs, you will -
- Prepare monthly payroll and payment runs
- Calculate, reconcile and organise payment of payroll on-costs
- Maintain creditor and debtor ledgers
- Receive and issue invoices and follow up with debtors as needed
- Prepare cheque requisitions and reconcile credit card statements
- Complete monthly bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Liaise with financial accountants on quarterly and monthly reporting
- Prepare and lodge BAS, IAS and State Revenue Office returns
You bring to this role:
- Bookkeeping experience and qualifications, ideally in a professional services or corporate environment
- Experience with accounting systems, ideally Financials365 however full training will provided on this system if needed
- A positive and collaborative approach to working within teams
- Mature-mindedness and demonstrated ability to work autonomously and to tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online including an up to date resume and cover letter highlighting your interest and suitability.
Advertised: 11 Aug 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 11 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time