- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Macquarie Group
- 22 Aug 17
Front Office UX Designer - Macquarie Leasing
Front Office UX Designer - Macquarie LeasingA great opportunity for a talented UX Designer to showcase their skills within the Macquarie Leasing division.
Your role at Macquarie Leasing
As a key member of our team you are empowered to drive the direction of new and exciting platforms to our dealer and broker base. Driving value to our intermediaries also means creating an experience that the end customer finds simple, clear and with the least impact to their buying decision; the creation of these platforms comes as we take on an exciting period of growth.
About Macquarie Leasing
As a leading provider of motor vehicle finance we look to create simple, efficient applications and features. Our goal is to enhance the finance experience for our dealers and provide a clear and seamless process for our customers.
- extensive experience designing responsive web and/or native mobile applications
- well rounded knowledge between research, UX & design
- experience working in Agile teams
- knowledge of software development fundamentals is an advantage, though not essential
- highly skilled at sketching, researching, prototyping & designing
- comfortable running regular A/B & formal user-testing sessions
- confident picking up new software and tools
- extensive design industry experience.
- passionate about creating intuitive experiences. We learn and analyse our user's core motivations and behaviours
- Agile team - you will work collaboratively with the Product Owner and Devs
- practice Lean Design - we always start with the minimum required and then rapidly improve through iteration
- believe in quality over quantity
- open collaborative working environment.
If you match the above requirements and are interested in this role please apply directly, or alternatively get in touch with email@example.com for further detail.
Corporate and Asset Finance Group provides innovative and traditional capital, finance and related services to clients operating in selected international markets. With offices in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, North America and Europe, Corporate and Asset Finance specialises in:
- leasing and asset finance
- tailored debt and finance solutions
- asset remarketing, sourcing and trading.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Advertised: 28 Jul 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time