Accounting and Tax Analyst
- Location: Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
- Job Type: Full time
Reporting to the Head of General Accounting, you run and maintain the accounting operations and activities, give support to controls and fiscal controls for the bank and other different legal entities in order to contribute and support overall efficiency.Context:
For realizing our ambitious objectives, Bank Degroof Petercam is looking to reinforce their financial department with a Accounting Tax and Analyst.
Reporting to the Head of General Accounting, you run and maintain the accounting operations and activities, give support to controls and fiscal controls for the bank and other different legal entities in order to contribute and support overall efficiency.Your position:
- Together with the accounting team, you prepare, book, verify, analyze and report booking entries;
- You establish accounting transactions and ensures the integrity of accounting records for completeness, accuracy and compliance with accepted accounting policies and principles;
- You analyze and prepare statutory accounts, financial statements and reports;
- You perform tax processes and contribute to analysis of tax legislation updates in coordination with the Group tax department;
- You supervise and control timely, accurate and complete annual reporting on tax returns and VAT in order to ensure compliance with tax regulations;
- You collaborate with the Financial Excellence Team in achieving continuous improvement;
- You have a master degree in Economics (Finance) with an additional degree in tax management;
- 3 – 5 years of experience as an accountant / auditor / tax in an accounting firm or bank;
- Experience in the financial/banking sector is a real asset;
- You are bilingual Dutch-French with good knowledge of English;
- You are able to work autonomously in an organized manner;
- You are a team-player and good communicator;
- You are accurate, rigorous and strive to quality;
- You are used to meet deadlines;
- You are agile and have experience in an evolving environment;
- You have an analytical and constructively critical mindset;
- You have the ability to manage and prioritize workload efficiently in a very dynamic environment;
- You are process-minded;
- You take initiatives and you are pro-active;
- AccouYou have a strong command of IT skills and MS-Office.
By working for Bank Degroof Petercam, you will join a Belgian bank of a human size where personal contacts prevail.
As from the start, you work with colleagues from various business lines and have direct impact on our private, institutional or corporate clients.
We strongly invest in the development of your talent by offering you a variety of in-house finance-specialized and management training as well as external programs. Looking for a long term relationship not only with our clients but also with you as employee, we offer you an attractive salary package, including a performance related bonus, extra-legal benefits and a variety of in-house finance-specialized and management training as well as external programs.