- Hamilton, Bermuda
- Permanent, Full time
- Meraki Talent
- 14 Aug 17
Financial Services focused Audit Senior opportunity with a Big 4 firm in Bermuda! Enjoy working in a location which is well known as a market leader within insurance and reinsurance whilst enjoying a good work/life balance and competitive salary package. Start date October 2017.
Meraki Talent are currently looking to recruit an Audit Senior to join a big 4 firm in Bermuda.
You will be joining a leading practice firm who are dedicated to providing high quality audit services to a range of Financial Services clients both on the island and internationally. Unlike many other audit opportunities, this specific firm will give you the opportunity to work across a range of financial services clients including insurers, reinsurers, captives, banks, hedge funds and pensions.
In Bermuda, you will be working in a busy Financial Services sector whilst also enjoying a great work/ life balance and be based in a beautiful location with an enjoyable climate! The financial services sector in Bermuda is booming and whilst advancing your professional experience, you’ll also receive a highly competitive (low-tax) salary and an attractive benefit package.
Duties and responsibilities of the Audit Senior
- Planning and undertaking of audit
- Being involved in or having responsibility for all aspects of auditing from planning stage to finalisation/ completion
- Leading audits or working as part of the audit team, as required
- Strengthening client relationships and liaising directly with clients as required
- Working in accordance with US GAAP
- Supervising and mentoring junior members of staff
- Working with a varied client base from within financial services
- Ensuring relationships are maintained to a high standard
Background of the Audit Senior
- ACCA, CA, ICAEW, CPA qualified or equivalent
- Experience within financial services
- Previous experience working for a leading CA firm (Big 4 or Top 10)
- You should be an assertive individual, with strong management abilities
- Extensive experience within Audit
- Strong communication skills- both written and spoken
- Strong ability to develop client relationships
Is this job for you? We’re looking for: Audit, ACA, CA, Financial Services, Insurance, Reinsurance, Funds, US GAAP, Auditor
In return, this opportunity offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to develop your career. If you are interested and would like to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or call me on +44 141 648 9410