Fund Accountant Manager - Private Equity
- 40k-52k + Discretionary Bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- One Arrow
- 14 Aug 17
Our client is one of the top-tier Private Equity firm with around 9 office locations globally and is now looking to further expand their Hong Kong office. They are currently looking for an experienced Fund Accountant to join their well established professional team to oversee their Fund Accounting function.
Reporting directly to the Executive Director, you will be responsible for full set of financial, management and statutory accounts. Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual management reports and financial analysis and liaise with external auditors and any adhoc projects that may require specific skill sets related to finance. Candidates who are looking to advance their career further in the fast growing private equity field will be finding this company and opportunity interesting.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in Finance or Accounting field with qualified CPA or equivalent qualifications
- 7 to 10 years of solid experience and knowledge in Fund Accounting preferably from Private Equity or Venture Capital firms
- Excellent language abilities in both spoken and written in English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will also be considered as Assistant Manager