Manager / Associate Director, Transaction Services, Deal Advisory
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG (China and Hong Kong SAR)
- 21 Aug 17
KPMG China operates in 16 cities across China, with around 10,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Xiamen, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR. KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 152 countries and regions, and have 189,000 people across a range of disciplines working in member firms around the world.
- Lead or contribute to due diligence and other transaction advisory engagements in China and Hong Kong SAR
- Participate in activities which are beneficial to the growth and development of the practice
- Willingness to travel essential
Experience and Knowledge
- A minimum of 5 years accounting / audit or finance experience in financial services sector with a major CPA or commercial firm. Candidate with big four audit or transaction service background is preferred
- Transaction experience in executing financial or commercial due diligence or any other M&A advisory services would be advantageous
- Strong analytical, financial and commercial skills, with a technical accounting focus
- Able to demonstrate experience in managing projects and engagement teams
- Good written and verbal presentation and communication skills
- A team player with high levels of enthusiasm
Education and Professional Certifications
- A degree holder and a professional accounting qualification
- Proficiency in English, Putonghua and written Chinese is essential
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2017 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.