Regional Tax Manager (1 Year Contract)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Pure Search Hong Kong , EA Licence No: 12S5954
- 16 Aug 17
One of the most recognizable legal firm globally is looking for a Regional Tax Manager
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Asia Head of Tax, the newly created Regional Tax Manager role will be responsible for Asia tax compliance for the firm's corporate overseas offices and individual partner advisory services work primarily in respect of individual tax issues and risks in Asia.
A very interesting role that offers not only a chance to further your knowledge within individual and corporate taxation but to be able to take lead on ongoing projects as well.
- Qualified CPA or equivalent.
- At least 8 years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of tax issues within a regional business, including but not limited to, Direct taxes, individual taxes and indirect taxes will be ideal
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the confidence to communicate with senior stake holders globally is a must