Relationship Manager/ Vice President (VP)/ Senior Vice President (SVP), Private Banking
- Basic Salary + Performance Bonus + Sign on Bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Innovest Financial Group
- 21 Aug 17
Innovest Asset Management Limited is one of Asia’s leading asset management house in the Asian Pacific region. We provide a wide range of products including external asset manager platform (EAM), discretionary portfolio management (DPM), Cayman offshore fund investment platform, fund trading platform and self-set up funds serving Asian-based family office and high net worth private clients. Innovest Asset Management Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Innovest Financial Group, is licensed under the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong (SFC) for carrying out Type 9 regulated activities of “Asset Management” (license number: BGB564).
• Acquire and grow high net worth individual customer base through effective relationship management, with special focus on the customers' personal financial analysis, protection and investment needs.
• Achieve the company’s objective on sales target and business plans.
• Proactively build and maintain business relationship with individuals who satisfy the suitability standard and those who meet the minimum AUM requirement.
• Engage in networking activities within our group and other business introducers in both Hong Kong and China to enhance the customer referral effectiveness.
• Maintain a close working relationship with EAM team to ensure the continued viability of client objectives and to ensure coordination of a client’s overall strategies and needs.
• Formulate Investment Policy Statement (IPS) for clients based on their financial status, return objectives and risk tolerance.
• Construct clients’ portfolio asset allocations to meet their expectation with suitable diversification.
• Review clients’ portfolio regularly to ensure performance is in line with expectations.
• Analyze market information such as product risks, fees, and portfolio performance.
• Manage and monitor clients’ accounts on an ongoing basis in order to understand changing investment needs and objectives and to coordinate portfolio solutions.
• Preferably Degree holder or equivalent
• Preferably an SFC licensed representative of type 9 regulated activity (asset management)
• Minimum 3 years of relevant banking experiences in serving high net worth individuals in private banks or retail banks.
• Familiar with KYC and account opening documentation
• Familiar with private banking/retail banking products
• Good knowledge of wealth management products
• Good knowledge in risk assessment and credit analysis.
• Good interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).