AVP|Account Manager - Real Estate Fund Services
- Permanent, Full time
- Funds Partnership Asia , EA Licence No: 15C7420
- 21 Aug 17
A Global Fund Services Business has a brand new opening for AVP – Fund Accountant role for its Real Estate Fund business. This is a role to support Real Estate funds across the APAC Region.
- Coordinate quarterly Investor Reporting: partners’ capital accounts, investor reporting requests including assistance to clients on investors’ queries
- Responsible for quarterly management fee calculations, performance working papers for fund entities, special purpose vehicles and carry plans
- Responsible for the quarterly and annual consolidated fund financial statements in accordingly
- Work closely with the external and internal auditors during year-end reporting
- Work together on the on-boarding of new clients
- Prepare ad-hoc analytics for existing and potential clients
- Support the Senior Managers on the team annual action plan and execution
- Took the lead on the adoption of new systems while supporting, team members on existing system transition
- You will be leading a team of 4-6 members to meet on an efficient manner deliverables to clients including, but not limited to, investor allocations, capital calls, distributions, and waterfall calculations for Funds.
This role requires an accountancy degree or post graduate qualification (CPA etc) and a good knowledge of the Fund Administration Industry. The ideal candidate will come from a Fund Services Business where you have been a Team leader and minimum 6-8yrs experience in Fund Accounting Role. Any experience and knowledge in Real Estate Fund or Private Equity Fund operation would be an advantage. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org/
Employment Agency License Number: 15C7420|Registration number : R1104994