- Permanent, Full time
- Partners Group AG
- 21 Aug 17
We are looking for an Accountant to join our team to handle day to day accounting activities, management of AR and AP and reconciliation of fees.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Responsible for the day-to-day accounting activities of several group companies located in Guernsey, including quarterly and annual reporting
- Responsible for management of accounts receivable and accounts payable for the relevant group companies
- Reconciliation of fee income from funds and fee rebates to clients
- Preparation of annual financial statements in accordance with UK GAAP and liaising with auditors during interim and year end audits
- Support group controlling in preparation of consolidated financial reports
- Close interaction with the finance department in Guernsey and Switzerland
For this challenging position we are looking for a reliable and trustworthy individual with strong analytical skills and an excellent attention to detail. The candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant accounting professional qualifications and has already gained at least fours years of experience in a similar position and strives to meet targets and deadlines. Furthermore, interested parties should be able to cope with pressure and distinguish themselves with a high degree of self-motivation, an open mind-set as well as good inter-personal and communication skills.
If you want to become part of a very team-oriented, flat and dynamic organization where your contribution will be recognized and rewarded, please apply online.