Assistant Vice President Client Implementation - Global Payments and Cash Management
- Permanent, Full time
- 10 Aug 17
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Payments and Cash Management is made up of almost 10,000 people, across more than 60 countries. The business is uniquely positioned to help clients make payments across borders, across currencies and regulations, quickly and cost effectively with dedicated in country and regional support. Our expertise in this area is repeatedly recognised by the industry’s most prominent publications and associations with numerous global, regional and country awards.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Assistant Vice President Client Implementation.
In this role, you will
- Manage the end to end client implementation process
- Ensure a direct bottom line impact by enabling the flow of new revenue through the client implementation process
- Ensure a direct impact to customer perception of our bank by providing a high quality onboarding experience
- Provide a positive and professional onboarding experience for all new customers
- Help to generate future business from existing customers
- Generate cross country referrals facilitated via Global Links and generate referrals for other Global Businesses
- Keep abreast of external factors influencing international business such as economic, cultural, geographical, procedural and regulatory requirements.
- Manage the resolution of client issues via email, telephone or in person in a timely and accurate manner
- Monitor system performance and ensure customers are notified of delivery delays and system related issues
- Arrange post implementation review to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Manage and coordinate complex Payment and Cash Management client implementation plans involving a wide range of commercial cash management products for key country and Group business relationships
- Establish and develop close working relationships with pertinent country and Group offices and operational areas to facilitate efficient customer implementation
- Represent the interest of Client Implementation at steering committees and working groups
- Support new and existing colleagues promoting and contributing to an engagement culture
- Develop and implement processes that ensure efficient and effective customer solutions
- Manage the ongoing maintenance of complete and accurate client documentation
- Maintain and observe all control standards and implement and observe the Group Compliance Policy, including the timely implementation of recommendations made by internal or external auditors and external regulators.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Qualification to a University Degree and training courses with proven years of progressive cash management product set up and management experience or equivalent
- In depth knowledge of commercial cash management and electronic banking products
- Proven ability to deliver creative and flexible customer solutions
- Ability to understand a customer’s business and the fundamentals of running a business
- Good level of business acumen and commercial awareness, including economic, cultural, procedural and regulatory issues
- Ability to interact with business customers at all levels
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent time management, planning and organization skills
- Excellent range of communication skills, including written, verbal, and the ability to deliver compelling presentations
- Strong analytical skills
- Project Management skills
- Knowledge of commercial banking’s international proposition and product capabilities.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009K7R
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited