Middle Office – Finance & Reporting
- Permanent, Full time
- CA Indosuez (Switzerland) SA, Singapore Branch
- 03 Aug 17
Support the Head of Finance & Reporting who is in charge of the accounting of the Branch, the preparation of the various regulatory returns and reports, as well as any ad hoc requests from regulatory bodies.
- Responsible for the accounting of the Branch
- Perform the day to day regulatory controls, and book coherence controls
- Actively contribute to prepare the various MAS reports
- Actively contribute to deploy the reporting solution DataFoundation
- Monitor the Branch’s fixed assets and follow up on cash reconciliation.
- Handle the income tax and GST for the Branch.
- Liaise with the tax advisor, as well as external auditors.
- Assume any other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3 - 5 years of relevant experience
- Well verse knowledge of the reporting solution system - DataFoundation
- Experience in the deployment of the reporting solution - DataFoundation
- Experience in day to day monitoring of regulatory ratio in relation to Treasury activity
- Proactive and able to work independently at an extensive level and under pressure