- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 12 Aug 17
Programme Governance Support, Manager
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group operating for over 150 years in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. We've built a successful and sustainable business by playing a fundamental role in economies, helping people and businesses grow and achieve their aspirations. With over 89,000 employees representing 127 nationalities, we value the diversity and unique perspectives amongst our people. We are committed to developing their strengths and enabling them to make a difference to our success by helping them fulfil their potential.
We are seeking a Programme Governance Support Manager to assist the Programme Manager lead and drive the Local Regulatory Reporting Programme within the Finance Transformation portfolio.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Provide Management Reporting support to Group Finance regulatory
* Provide insights to senior management and the network based on MIS and analytics.
* Handles the required financial and management reporting in terms of IT CAPEX/projects, financial and cost savings
* Review operating expenses to analyze trends affecting budget needs
* Responsive to queries and feedback, proactive to manage stakeholder engagement and expectations
* Provide relevant MIS and insightful metrics for consumption of senior management in various Committee meetings
* Providing training and direction to Project Managers to maintain standards
* Establish and maintain an effective working relationship with AEs, senior project and PMO stakeholders to ensure that they are able to execute on their accountabilities in relationship to the project.
* Sharing lessons learned and best practices across projects
* Maintaining the Project Management tool 'Clarity' with up to date forecast, reporting, risk and planning information
* Ensuring all financial forecasts are accurate and accurately maintained with full transparency back to the projects plan and the Project Execution Document
* Change Management -- Maintenance of Change Request Register that fully documents changes to project scope, time and benefits and ensure the Programme Governance Procedures are followed to approve such changes
* Resource Management - Detailed resource profile for each project tracking all resources at activity level and being consistent with forecast as well as actuals
* Ensure that the project is fully baselined (for financials and Work Breakdown & staffing schedules) and project based measures are established to ensure that high quality and measurable exit criteria are established for project deliverables and so governance and controls can be applied and that any deviations from the same are monitored and tracked accordingly.
* Ensure all project documents are delivered as per central PMO governance and guidelines and that for all documents accountability and responsibility has been assigned and is tracked on a regular basis.
* Tracking of Project Milestones against the master milestone plan and escalating items that are at risk of completion
Qualifications and Skills
* Degree in accounts/business/finance/Information technology
* Excellent knowledge of PMO disciplines (planning, reporting, risk management, QA, document management, financials, resource management, stage controls, stakeholder management and governance)
* Hands on experience in running projects and good grasp of PM methodologies would be an asset
* Good Analytical Skills
* Proficient in MS excel
* Good presentation and Communications Skills
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 19/08/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.