- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 11 Aug 17
Project Manager, Finance Change
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group operating for over 150 years in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. We've built a successful and sustainable business by playing a fundamental role in economies, helping people and businesses grow and achieve their aspirations. With over 89,000 employees representing 127 nationalities, we value the diversity and unique perspectives amongst our people. We are committed to developing their strengths and enabling them to make a difference to our success by helping them fulfil their potential.
Project manager managing Management Reporting systems or related projects within Finance Change space. This role requires close collaboration with Product owners/Tech, Business and Stakeholders in Management Reporting infra as subject matter experts to drive Change within the M&E MR/ projects domain.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Manage and contain the Project budget with tech PM;
* Perform periodical reviews, accruals, recharge forecast submissions.
* Jointly prepares Tech M PSC packs and reports to PSC and FT Finance.
* Ensures Project deliverables / signoffs are aligned to the FT / QMF are e-filed to avoid audit issues.
* Joint Management of project delivery (time, cost, quality) *
* Highly motivated individuals with a strong track record of Project management.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills, Good analytical skills * Excellent planning, execution skills and ability to coach.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills * Strong team working and motivation skills to achieve superior performance.
* Experience in handling projects, ability to work independently.
* Strong negotiation skills.
Qualifications and Skills
* PM Certified Preferred.
* Strong Risk / Issue Management Experience.
* Strong Stakeholder Management experience.
* At least 10 years of banking experience.
* 8 years of change / Project management experience
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 26/08/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.