IT Auditor 80-100%
There are opportunities for this person to participate in and help coordinate and assist in audits being executed simultaneously across the globe and interact with team members throughout Europe, North America, Latin America, and Asia Pacific.
As an IT Auditor your main responsibilities will involve:
- Developing a good understanding of group audit principles based engagement standards and methodology
- Organizing/completing audit work, document and report audit results in line with group audit standards
- Ability to operate with a minimum supervision on more straight forward assignments, subject to guidance when required and subsequent review
- Agreeing to corrective actions and delivering the final audit report with portfolio manager support for more technically challenging / complex / sensitive assignments
- Tracking the implementation of agreed actions
- Reporting and escalating risks and issues as appropriate
- Working with a broad range of contacts and resources to develop technical, commercial knowledge/business awareness
- Contributing to the group audit global team in terms of professional skills, technical knowledge, energy and motivation
Your Skills and Experience
As an IT Auditor your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- At least 2 years' experience of financial services and/or insurance, preferably with life insurance knowledge
- IT General Audit skills are required
- Expertise in IT Security and/or Data Analytics would be beneficial
- Experience within complex organizations
- Working towards relevant professional qualification
- Knowledge of audit standards, principles of internal controls, processes, assessment and design of compliance testing
- Knowledge of industry audit practices, plans and trends
- Understanding of industry, key markets, participants, innovation drivers, business issues, standards and guidelines, regulatory environment and developments
- Knowledge of the company, its strategic objectives, key products and services, governance, policies and procedures as well as the Zurich Risk Policy
- Strong German and English language skills
Primary work location is Zurich. The travel requirement is up to 15%.
If you value an exciting and varied working environment and meet the above requirements, then our recruiter Daniela Toth is looking forward to receiving your application by clicking on the button "Apply online".
Who we are
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 54,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 210 countries and territories to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team Spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents either via our employees nor through our online career portal.
We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.