Be a Part of Our Success
Associate, I&TS Business ManagementWhat is the opportunity?
Working within Business Management ,with a primary focus on the TMS segment within London and supporting Business Management priorities. You will act as a point of contact for the Functions regarding regulatory matters concerning RBC's LIBOR mandate, support the I&TS New Business Committee process and support the Director, Business Manager (London) in planning and tracking TMS' goals and objectives to improve operational effectiveness and deliver Business Management initiatives involving TMS.
What will you do?
- Proactively develop a thorough understanding of Investor & Treasury Services' business model and associated risks from a TMS perspective
- Liaise with I&TS Regulatory Governance & Solutions team and Compliance to monitor regulatory change impacting the UK
- Act as Secretary for LIBOR Steering Committee sessions
- Support LIBOR Certified Person and CEO of I&TS on LIBOR related matters
- Drive the production of analytics and interpretation to ensure the effective design and execution of appropriate controls related to: front office activities; operational risk items; compliance programs; etc.
- Prepare presentations, status updates and summary reports of ongoing initiatives and projects in TMS to enhance internal governance and controls
- Assists in the preparation of strategic business reviews, financial forecasts and plans
What do you need to succeed?
- Experience in financial services
- Understanding of Risk Management (i.e. market risk, credit risk, liquidity risk, operational risk)
- Undergraduate degree in business or commerce
- Ability to identify, manage and implement lasting change
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada's largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com .
Get Career Alerts
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up for Career Alerts and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers .
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
City: City of London
Address: City of London
Work Hours/Week: 35
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel (%): 0-25
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 2017-03-27
Req ID: 132202
Posting Notes: [[mfield1]]