Audit Manager/Senior Audit Manager- Procurement, 3rd Party Risk, Real Estate
- £75,000- £105,000 + Package
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Gresham Hunt
- 14 Aug 17
Gresham Hunt are working closely with a leading Global bank to help build out their growing Procurement Audit function with roles at an Audit Manager and Senior Audit Manager level depending on experience. The role offers excellent career progression and the ability to face off to senior stakeholders in their respective business areas. Therefore the ideal candidate must be able to deliver on the key attributes of the role below:
Lead and deliver on Internal Audit assignments specifically focused on the Third party risk division of the bank.
- Assist the Head of Internal audit on designing the annual audit plan for the business area.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the business
- Provide Subject Matter advice to the Group Audit team when required on your specialist areas (Procurement, Real Estate or Third Party Risk) and other wider related areas.
- Provide the Audit leadership team with regular updates on the progress of audits.
- At least 7-10 years’ experience of Procurement/Real Estate/Third Party Risk exposure in a Global Bank
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree required
- Excellent communication skills & gravitas
- ACAMS/ACA/ACCA is preferred but not essential
- Excellent presentation and ambitious professional is important