IB Credit Risk Audit # 098369
The Internal Audit Department plays a pivotal role in safeguarding the Banks control framework, seeking at all times to deliver insightful and value-adding audits that help improve the way the Bank runs its business. We are currently seeking an exceptional person to take on the role of credit risk internal auditor. This role is based in London, although the individual will participate in audits on a global basis.
- Maintaining subject matter expertise in credit risk management, including: standard methodologies, regulatory requirements and key control processes;
- Review and assess Basel regulatory compliance across Credit Risk Management to ensure all relevant Basel requirements are met;
- Maintaining a deep understanding of subject matter relating to credit risk measurement and management, including review and assessment of credit risk regulatory compliance across the various jurisdictions and associated regulatory regimes in which the Bank operates;
- Participate in QA of self-assessments covering policies and procedures framework for credit risk against regulatory provisions for: Capital Requirements Directive (CRD) IV , Basel III, CCAR and Alternative Net Capital (ANC) relating to counterparty credit risk;
- Participate in the delivery of audit plan relating to credit risk management processes and credit risk measurement approaches to ensure the use of sound risk management controls and regulatory compliance;
- Assist the Head of Audit in the execution of a program of continuous risk and performance monitoring (e.g. business developments, emerging risks and control issues.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Participation in global audits of the CSG Credit Risk Management or Counterparty Credit risk Management (CRO) functions;
- Completion and documentation of assigned audit work within budgeted time constraints;
- You will advise senior audit management of ongoing issues;
- You liaise and direct the global audit team in the execution of risk audits during the audit;
- Raise, draft and clear audit observations with partners;
- You will draft and prepare audit reports for final clearance and delivery with senior Internal Audit management;
- You will offer combination of 2-3 years IA with similar Credit experience or , if not IA experience, a role assessing the effectiveness of credit risk controls;
- Familiarity with FINMA / PRA requirements on top of FRBNY requirements preferred.