Index // Fund Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 17 Aug 17
An outstanding opportunity has arisen to join one of Ireland's leading Investment Management companies. Our client is currently looking to hire a talented and dynamic Senior Indexation Portfolio Manager to join their high profile and award-winning, world class team.
The Indexation Fund Manager is responsible for overseeing the firm's Index Funds and other related Portfolio Management duties as assigned. The position will report to the CIO.
- Manage the Index Portfolios to track their respective benchmarks within prescribed tracking errors.
- Execute trades based on re-balancing the portfolio to reflect index changes, index re-balancing, corporate actions, special internal transfers and subsciptions/redemptions.
- Implement/ Execute cash equitization hedging strategy for daily cash flows using index and currency futures.
- Manage the relevant research regarding the multiple benchmark equity indices with respect to future and necessary portfolio rebalancing.
- Perform fund return attribution analysis on any fund with confirmed or suspected over or inder performance issues.
- Ensure all portfolio trading activities are in accordance with prescribed compliance and investment guidelines and restrictions.
- Project leadership of new initiatives including new bussiness competitions, pension consultant and client reviews, and research into new strategies.
- Review the short-term cash available to the fund and assess if action is required, while taking into account the corporate actions and any of the index events.
- Review the FX levels on multicurrency accounts, ensuring no overdrawn positions and sweeping FX into base currency is required.
Ideally you will be CFA Qualified and with minimum 5 years relevant experience.
To discuss this unique and exciting opportunity further and to obtain a full job spec - please contact Kevin Menton or Cathal O'Reilly for a private & confidential conversation on 00-353-86-043-0888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com