Newly Qualified ACA - Investment Management
- GBP50000 - GBP60000 per annum + bonus + bens
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters UK
- 14 Aug 17
I am partnering with a global fund manager specialising in credit, debt and equity, looking to add a Newly Qualified ACA as to their Investment Management Finance team in a Group Accounting position. As a market leader with one of the best reputations both in the UK and globally, the firm needs no introduction. This position will be based in London.
The investment management finance team is of less than ten headcount and reports directly to the CFO. This position would suit an incredibly bright and ambitious individual looking to begin their career in finance and gain exposure across traditional asset management distressed products. You would take charge of delivering all finance to the business. The firm offers a tangible progression path that allows candidates to take charge of their career, encouraging internal movement as well as fast tracked progression.
- Reconciliation of key balance sheet accounts (e.g. fixed assets, repayments, accruals, deferred income)
- Management of overseas subsidiaries, and all related accounting entries
- Assist with the preparation of the final monthly reporting pack which is presented to the Board
- Assist in the preparation and audit of the year-end (and half year-end) Group and subsidiary financial statements
- Assist with the preparation of financial data for inclusion into shareholder and analyst presentations
- Identify process, procedure and control improvements to improve the efficiency and scalability of the finance function and to work with the team on putting these in place
- Newly / part qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA or international equivalent
- The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate strong analytical, organisational and documentation skills.
- Candidates should possess excellent Microsoft Excel skills and be proficient in data mining and summarising and presenting themes and results in a meaningful format.
- Able to build good relationships with stakeholders and manage projects which impact a variety of business and finance areas.
- Experience auditing within a Big 4 environment is preferred but not required. Candidates may come from any industry background in practice
My client is an equal opportunities employer. If you are a part or Newly Qualified ACA and looking for your first move into the investment management industry, this position could be right for you. Please click to apply or send CVs directly to Jennifer.email@example.com.