Recovery and Resolution Planning (RRP) - Manager
- £45,000 - £70,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- BSM Group
- 14 Aug 17
Our client – a leading investment bank – is seeking a Manager/AVP level RRP candidate to join their Recovery and Resolution Planning team.
- You will have key input and will lead on projects relating to RRP submissions and will compile these submissions to the regulator
- You will liaise with senior stakeholders across the business
- You will be involved in the development of contingency plans, RRP testing and resolution playbooks
- Experience in Recovery and Resolution Planning (RRP)
- Projects experience
- Stakeholder management skills
For any more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 653 6732.