Senior IT Auditor - Leading Global Investment Bank
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 30 Jun 17
***Dynamic and growing Banking platform is seeking a driven Audit professional who seeks career autonomy with competitive benefits and career advancement***
Based in the Audit Department, reporting directly to the Senior Audit Manager you will be a key partner in the delivery of their role.
Some of your key responsibilities includes:
- Managing the conduct of audit(s) assigned and ensuring that they are delivered timely and to the required standard while maintaining value to the bank.
- Overseeing the work of a team of Auditors for the assigned audit and execute with the following skills including specialising on the framework and methodology as well as on various operating system for mainframe, midrange and open systems, and IT activities. a. Project management and the ability to identify key IT issues/opportunities.
- Communicating and prepare the complete working papers for the audit through documenting, audit methodology performed and the evidence that supports the audit findings and conclusions.
- Acting as a key stakeholder in the development and maintenance of audit methodology and procedures to provide independent assurance over IT. You will be expected to help ensure that Group Audit updated on new developments in risk management; while partnering senior Technology managers, and assist the Senior Audit Manager.
Successful candidates should have:
- Strong educational background with degree Finance/ Computer Science or similar, those with completed professional qualifications e.g. CISA will be favourably considered.
- At least 4 years' experience in IT SOX control testing or IT Audit within a Banking environment is important, exposure in managing audits within a project environment is favourable.
- Experience in design and implementation of IT General Computer Controls and strong risk-based audit experience is preferable.
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills, with independent and high level of initiative.
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice http://www.allegisgroup.com/Privacy/Default.aspx). By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.