Senior Marketing Professional
- Market Rate
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- The Emerald Group
- 20 Jan 17
My client is a fiduciary manager who are looking to hire someone from a marketing background who has worked in asset management.
Some of your key responsibilities will involve:
• Providing support to Sales Leads. Including but not limited to; preparation of slides and presentation materials, collating data and proof points, inputting ideas into brainstorming and messaging for pitches/new business proposals, project management of opportunities and research as necessary
• Proof reading and quality control of all pitch materials and proposals.
• Inputting and updating opportunities and sales activities into Salesforce.com (SFDC). Ensuring this is accurate at all times.
• Attending Sales team meetings; helping to prepare the agenda and follow-up on actions in conjunction with the other members of the team
• Helping central marketing with the campaign evaluation and present it to the Business/Technical Marketing Lead (part of the annual review)
• Data analysis of opportunities and the market place
• Coordinating with Sales Effectiveness team with regards to art working and delivery of final materials (printed slides, printed proposals or iPad presentations),
• Drafting and inputting into materials, including social media articles/releases, externally published articles, etc. Proofing reading and quality control of all materials
• Providing support on the campaign; for example, helping to draft slides for speaker slots, undertaking research or sourcing suitable data to support key messages, and proofing of the annual Fiduciary Management Survey
• Attending campaign meetings; helping to prepare the agenda and circulate actions in conjunction with central marketing
• Ensuring the external website is up to date and contains relevant information (working with central marketing to implement any updates).
• Supporting in the creation of new materials and messaging for the wealth management and large client channels, and other asset management channels as our business expands. This could include slides, white papers, articles, literature/brochures.
• Working closely with the central marketing team to ensure we have a comprehensive activity calendar in place, and that deadlines/key dates are noted in relevant diaries with reminders
• University degree preferable
• Investment marketing background
• Strong experience in writing marketing content in finance
• Ability to write, edit and proof read documentation, rewriting if necessary to ensure appropriate communications and messaging
• Experience in asset management, preferably within fiduciary or multi-asset solutions
• Some experience in a sales environment and working on new business opportunities in a support capacity is preferable
• A high level understanding of all main asset classes
• An understanding of the fiduciary management industry and current industry trends
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain working relationships with internal clients at all levels of seniority