Telephone Sales Specialist
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Sarasin & Partners LLP
- 11 Aug 17
Sarasin & Partners LLP is looking for a Telephone Sales Specialist to join our London office. Sarasin & Partners is a specialist asset manager, managing £14.2 billion on behalf of private clients, charities, intermediaries and institutions in the UK and around the world.
This role is required to grow and support the distribution team in an office-base telephone sales function to support field sales and, eventually, to develop their own book of clients. The product range includes GlobalSar (single manager multi-asset range), fund of funds, model portfolios on platform and introductions to the private client team for bespoke discretionary fund management mandates.
The successful candidate will be experienced in telephone sales and any exposure in investment management would be advantageous, along with a good understanding of financial advisers’ business models and platform services, nationals and networks. This will be Sarasin’s first telephone sales hire and the successful candidate will be expected to take a lead in developing the service.
The successful candidate will work alongside the distribution team to:
- Follow-up unqualified leads from marketing via events, email campaigns and other activities in order to qualify leads and pass through to field sales or develop into direct sales
- Actively utilize Financial Clarity to develop new leads for field sales or develop into direct sales
- Assist field sales in booking meetings for regional visits and roadshows
- Telephone-based market research for product reviews and development
- Work collegiately with the team sharing market intelligence, competitor analysis and sales ideas.
- Provide sales support, at times, given the resource levels within the team.
The successful candidate will have previous telephone sales experience from a reputable financial services firm, with the ability to demonstrate leads acquisition targets as well as specific activity targets such as call numbers, meetings secured, sales process. Previous experience using Salesforce CRM (or equivalent) and supporting systems is essential. The successful post holder will be a hard working team player and preferably have financial planning qualifications and Investment Management Certificate (IMC) or equivalent.
Sarasin & Partners LLP offers a highly competitive remuneration package and an excellent benefits programme. To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before the close of business on 29 September 2017.