Tax Senior Associate - Channel Islands
- St Peter Port, Guernsey, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Change Recruitment Group
- 31 Jul 17
Change International are delighted to be partnering with a leading Practice firm in the Channel Islands for the recruitment of a Tax Senior Associate.
This role with be working with both Channel Islands and UK clients to provide support in managing a corporate compliance portfolios. This role is working with a fantastic firm who provide outstanding training, encourage a friendly and social working environment while being based in a fantastic offshore location.
· Providing UK and Channel Islands compliance services to a substantial portfolio of corporate tax clients
· Ensuring all filing deadlines are met
· Supporting and monitoring more junior staff members in the preparation of returns and associated activities
· Degree educated
· Fully qualified with an Internationally recognised qualification (CTA, ATT, etc)
· Top 10 Practice exposure preferred
· Strong communication skills
· Able to build strong relationships both internally and externally
· Excellent IT skills
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
To find out about other vacancies within Change International, please contact Jennifer Barnett on 0131 271 9328 or email Jennifer.Barnett@changerecruitmentgroup.com.