Corporate Controller – Retail Division
- Aventura, FL, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 10 Aug 17
We are Turnberry. Creators of the Exceptional.
As one of America's premier real estate development and property management companies, Turnberry delivers rewarding and challenging experiences that cultivate culture and builds communities.
Join us in Aventura, Florida, and work under our Executive Vice President and Chief Accounting Officer to deliver excellent results to our growing organization.
You will be responsible for the accounting functions of the Company, including production of periodic financial statements and reports, maintenance of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk and enhance the accuracy of the company’s reported financial results, working closely with other staff to set up the financial statements and processes necessary accommodate changing business requirements.
You will also oversee the corporate accounting department, including managing the team and their professional development.
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field, CPA designation required; advanced degree or other professional certification enhances candidacy;
- Minimum of 5 years experience; preferably in retail;
- Experience leading and developing teams;
- Strong analytical, analytical, critical thinking, problem solving and organizational skills;
- Experience working independently as well as collaboratively; effectively managing priorities while meeting hard deadlines;
- Ability to work cross-functionally with ease;
- Experience managing a team including driving their growth and professional development;
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, including advanced Excel skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated, initiative taker.
- Highest ethical and professional conduct and integrity
Our entrepreneurial team of professionals are guided and driven by our beliefs; quality, integrity, and family. Join us as we continue our diverse pursuit of excellence. From buildings, to cities, to world-class entertainment and hospitality experiences, we have the unrelenting vision to go beyond and be extraordinary.
Please send resume to Senior Vice President of Human Resources, Kristofer Cooper, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only PDF documents will be accepted. If your document is not PDF your application will not be processed. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis so applicants are encouraged to apply early.
Turnberry is a drug-free workplace and equal opportunity employer.