Tax Manager | Big 4 | CAYMAN ISLANDS | Up to $125,000 + Bonus | TAX-FREE
- Up to $125,000 USD + BONUS (TAX FREE)
- Boston, MA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- CML Offshore Recruitment
- 03 Aug 17
This is an extremely unique opportunity to practice US taxation in public accounting in the Cayman Islands! Work on some of the most interesting partnership, individual and corporate structures imaginable and gain invaluable experience none of your peers can claim!
**Please note this role in based in Grand Cayman**
About the role
- As tax manager, you will coordinate and ensure that team members provide superior consultative tax advice and impeccable guidance, to help clients achieve real tax savings.
- You will be responsible for providing tax compliance and consulting services for a range of investment, hedge fund and insurance companies and act as a reviewer of your team member’s work.
- Acting as a trusted business advisor, you will build strong client relationships by providing valued tax advice.
- You will have responsibility for the development and motivation of team members and to provide them with leadership, counseling and career guidance.
- A highly competitive annual base salary and a full range of benefit is on offer, including a relocation package and 4 weeks annual paid leave.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent in accounting, finance, or other business related field.
- Internationally recognized professional accounting qualification (U.S./CAN CPA or ACA) or Master’s degree in U.S. taxation (M.S.T.), U.S. Law degree (J.D.) and/or L.L.M. in U.S. taxation is required.
- A minimum of 4 years’ practical experience in a public practice firm and/or relevant asset management industry experience (Supervisory experience is particularly desirable).
- Exposure to and understanding of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code and partnership and international tax is required.
- Experience in assisting with the development of new business is strongly preferred.
- This position will suit an outgoing person who loves an outdoor lifestyle and wants to gain greater exposure to the financial services industry as well as a diverse international work environment.
*Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for screening*
Want to find out more about why you should choose the Cayman Islands?
Enjoy year round tropical sunshine, gorgeous beaches and an amazing work/life balance. Earn a tax free salary while furthering your career in a major financial services hub. Apply today and find out where it could lead you!