Cambridge Savings Bank’s Summer 2017 Internship Program is a talent pipeline program designed to provide students with the foundation needed for a career in the banking industry. Successful applicants will be placed in one of the below business groups for a twelve-week learning and development program: Accounting/Finance, Bank Secrecy Act - BSA, Commercial Credit, Commercial Lending, Consumer/Residential Lending, Corporate Banking, Community Relations Deposit Operations, Electronic Banking, Retail Banking Administration, Human Resources, Marketing, Information Technology, and Facilities
- Bank-wide orientation to introduce you to Cambridge Savings Bank
- Real world banking experience with a dedicated manager
- Personal and career development via networking, community involvement and exposure to industry executives
- Dedicated CSB Internship Coordinator for coaching and mentoring
- Currently enrolled in a full-time, undergraduate degree program, and passionate about the banking industry
- Consistently demonstrate teamwork, strong written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize work assignments and projects
- Demonstrated academic aptitude, a strong work ethic, and involvement in college and/or community programs
- Strong computer skills to include: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
The above description covers the most significant major responsibilities but does not exclude other occasional responsibilities and accountabilities the inclusion of which would be in conformity with major purpose this job.
Various locations – Harvard Square, Alewife, and Arlington Center, Massachusetts
About Cambridge Savings Bank:
Cambridge Savings Bank is a full-service financial institution with approximately $3.2 billion in assets that is committed to improving the quality of life in the communities it serves. One of the oldest and largest community banks in Massachusetts, Cambridge Savings Bank offers a full line of individual and business banking services and has 16 branches located in Cambridge, Acton, Arlington, Bedford, Belmont, Burlington, Concord, Lexington, Newton, and Watertown.