- Parsippany, NJ, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 14 Aug 17
My client is seeking a motivated Audit Associate to join their Internal Audit/Finance division in their Parsipanny, NJ location. The Audit Associate will perform financial and operational audit activities, within retail, supply chain, manufacturing, etc businesses.
My Client is a world class high-end retail company.
The Internal Audit Associate will execute and assist in projects and initiatives put forth by the Internal Audit Management team. Projects include, but are not limited to: performing operational and financial audits and reporting audit findings to the Business and Senior Management. The successful candidate will take part in issuing written reports that outline findings and present recommendations based on results. The Audit Associate will have the opportunity to evaluate processes and partake in the implementation of internal controls and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, Engineering or IT
- Min 2-4 years of relevant experience, such as Public Accounting or Corporate Internal Audit
- Strong understanding of risk assessments and auditing
- Audit experience within retail, manufacturing, supply chain, CPG, pharmaceutical industries
- Big 4 preferred, CPA or pursuing CPA
- SOX 404 experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and a strong drive for achievement
- Ability to travel 10-20% of the time, internationally and domestically
My client offers a competitive base salary, commensurate with experience.