Infrastructure Debt Fund Manager
Are you passionate about real estate and the infrastructure space? Are you someone who likes to be part of a business build?
Currently we are establishing an Infrastructure Debt Fund in the US, focused to deliver institutional clients a tailored portfolio of debt investments in infrastructure assets.
• contribute to capital raising; meet with clients, consultants and prospects; firm up commitments; communicate investment strategies and criteria.
• drive the sourcing and execution of investments, including due diligence and contractual negotiation as required.
• manage financial analysis, structuring and pricing. Prepare the investment memo and manage the investment approval process
• manage portfolio assets and the portfolio held by the Infrastructure Debt Fund.
• deal with 3rd party vendors (e.g. Fund administrators, auditors, tax consultants) for ongoing portfolio management
• work at various aspects related to the set-up and implementation of the Infrastructure Debt
Our global infrastructure team delivers origination, asset and portfolio management expertise through dedicated investment funds and managed account in infrastructure debt and equity. The Fund's investment team is based in New York and predominantly focused on infrastructure investments in the US.
Your experience and skills
• someone who has a strong understanding of credit markets, with experience in debt structuring and negotiation, including the arranging phase and event situations
• knowledgeable about the infrastructure sector, project finance, or acquisition finance
• comfortable with cash flow models and financial analysis
• creative and versatile, able to provide effective solutions to complex scenarios
• self-driven, energetic, team player
• bachelor's degree in a related field of study
• eight or more years of experience in banking and/or asset management related role (investment banking, credit fund, lending vehicle)
• strong contacts in the infrastructure industry and proven origination capabilities
• leadership skills regarding sourcing and executing transactions
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.