Trading Strategy C++ Developer
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Jan 17
Multi-asset class quantitative trading and technology firm is looking for a strong C++ developer to implement trading strategies working side-by-side with traders and quants.
- High proficiency in C++, STL, templates, multithreaded programming.
- Fluency in the modern computing systems micro-architecture.
- Ability to come up with appropriate data structures & algorithms to solve specific problems.
- Ability to design and improve clean and re-usable frameworks.
- Understanding of network programming APIs, direct use of sockets.
- GUI Development in C++ is solid plus.
- Full product life-cycle development experience is a plus.
- Computer Science background is strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with feed handlers, order management systems and financial markets is plus.