Associate Director - Credit Analysis
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Permanent, Full time
- Cobalt Abu Dhabi
- 14 Jan 17
Our client is an integrated investment and corporate banking unit that provides financial products and services to a wide range of clients, including individuals, small and medium-sized enterprises, large corporations, financial institutions and public sector entities. They are looking to hire an Associate Director, Credit Analysis who will handle both Corporate and FI deals.
A successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assessing credit risk ratings and limit structures of FIs.
- Produces comprehensive reports - liaised between risk and FI coverage.
- Support senior management in developing FI and NBFI strategy.
The ideal candidate must have / be:
- 5 to 10 years banking experience.
- Must have an experience in GCC region.
- Experience in handling Turkish FIs would be beneficial.