Director, Corporate & Investment Banking Coverage
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Permanent, Full time
- Madison Pearl
- 24 Jun 17
Our client, an international investment bank with an established presence and track record in the MENA region, is in search of a Director to join their growing Corporate & Investment Banking coverage team and will be based out of the DIFC.
- The successful candidate is expected to have over 10 years of experience within equally reputable international investment banks.
- Track record in the cross-selling of lucrative Corporate & Investment Banking solutions and developing long-term relationships with key decision makers from the region’s leading corporates and sovereign wealth funds.
- Preference for candidates who have an existing client base outside of the UAE, particularly Qatar & Kuwait. In addition, our client the Egyptian has a particular focus on market and is advantageous for candidates who have built a relatively strong network of clients in Egypt.
- Sound knowledge and technical transactional experience across diverse investment banking products and services with focus on Project Finance, Leverage Finance, Capital Markets, leaning towards DCM, is pre-requisite.
- Minimum of 10 years PQE within equally reputable international investment banks.
- Masters or Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, or related field, from a reputable international university.
- Minimum of 5 years in the region or experience covering the region and demonstrated knowledge across diverse markets.
- Excellent command of English. Arabic speaking is advantageous but not a pre-requisite.
Interested candidates may send their applications directly to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.