Local Knowledge Global Resources Specialist Consultants
- New York
- Hong Kong
Risk Senior Analyst - Investment Management
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Salary: Up to $100,000 USD
Barclay Simpson are currently working with a leading asset manager to recruit a risk senior analyst for their head office in Dubai. The successful candidate should have risk experience in a financial services organization and ideally from the GCC. Reporting to the Head of Risk you will be responsible for developing the risk management framework across the Group and to ensure that the risks faced by the business at Group levels are identified, owned, assessed, managed, monitored and reported.
- Review and enhance on an ongoing basis the risk management framework covering strategic, external, regulatory, financial and operational risks. As part of the process, work with all functions to ensure the development, enhancement and review of policies, procedures, systems and controls to mitigate risks and monitor disciplined adherence.
- Integrate risk management practices across Group functions and regions to enable early identification and management of risks.
- Support the Head of Risk in providing periodic reports to the Group CEO and the Group Risk and Compliance Committee on risk management issues.
- Assist the Internal Audit team in developing its risk-based audit plans covering the group, its funds and their portfolio companies.
- Support Global Markets with due diligence requests from prospective investors relating to Risk Management.