Job Description This is a challenging position requiring a strong background in Information Security practice, deep knowledge of Information Security standards, best practices, technologies, and processes, as well as solid communication and organization skills. The candidate is very motivated and willing to take on challenges, able to multi-task to succeed and has the ability to work independently and with minimal oversight.
The position will be responsible for adhering to information security processes and documentation standards, participating in all aspects of application testing, overseeing access to production environments. The role will involve coordinating with the NY CSS Technology development team to provide global production support for regulatory applications which are of high visibility within the Moody's management globally, and integral to the analytical rating processes.
As part of the CSS Technology team, the engineer will have many opportunities to leverage SQL skills to query and manipulate data, as well as support and secure SharePoint applications and other technical tasks.
Experience with the support and QA/QC phases of software development lifecycle and software debugging skills are essential. Experience with source control, issue tracking, SharePoint troubleshooting is highly desirable. Basic understanding of finance and the mechanics of analytical methodologies are a plus. Key Responsibilities
- SQL Server Development and Administration
- C# , ASP.NET Development experience
- SharePoint/Office 365 Administration
- Basic Windows Administration
- Basic Python and PowerShell scripting
- BE (or equivalent) in Computer Science, or a related field.
- 3+ years of software engineering experience.
- SharePoint and SQL Server administration experience.
- SSRS reporting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- The rigorous and analytical thought process
- Able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.