See job description for details
Exciting initial six month contract with leading Financial Organisation. ASAP start. Hybrid working. Your new company
Hays Technology has partnered with a large Financial Organisation, we are seeking an experienced Senior Business Analyst to work on a project within the Insurance division of the organisation. This role has an ASAP start and the ability for hybrid working. Your new role
In this role you will be working with the Insurance Project team to help grow, plan and execute Insurance ideas through design and delivery excellence. This project will focus on stakeholder management to elicit key business requirements.
Key Responsibilities include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Acting as an internal consultant with business stakeholders across the organisation to discover requirements and produce designs that realise strategic and project objectives.
- Understanding the Organisation business context including the strategy, key systems/process, and important issues/constraints.
- Solving business problems in an innovative and methodological way.
- Collaborating with and influencing technology and other teams to deliver faithfully on solution designs.
- Supporting testing, change management, training and business roll-out of solutions.
- Documenting "as is" and "to be" processes
What you'll get in return
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst working on complex projects
- Previous experience working in Financial Service Organisations, preferably insurance projects
- Experience building successful relationships with stakeholders and facilitating and leading workshops
- Previous experience creating key business artefacts
- Previous experience in an Agile project environment
This opportunity offers you an initial six month contract with a daily rate of $720 per day + superannuation and hybrid working arrangements.
Contract workers through Hays Technology also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
What you need to do now
- Weekly pay cycles
- Your nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- Option to be engaged on a Pty Ltd basis (conditions apply)
- Regular contact with IT consultants throughout the duration of your assignment
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from a diverse background to apply
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV via our secure portal.
For further information about this role, please contact:
(07) 3243 3044
If this role isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for similar Business Analyst roles in Brisbane or the Gold Coast, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508