Great Commercial Analyst Opportunity | Southbank Your new company
Hays has partnered with an Industry Leader in the Retail Sector who are now seeking a Commercial Analyst to join their team. This is a large organisation, having operated in Australia for over 40 years. Your new role
In your new role as Commercial Analyst you will be responsible for a variety of accountabilities relating to the Finance department.
Some core duties will include:
- Monthly calculations and analysis
- Reporting, delivering the results and offering an intuitive understanding of the figures
- Develop the performance dashboards with support from other teams
- Collaborate with the team whilst contributing ideas which will build the business
- Maintain tools which will support the budget and forecast process
As the Commercial Analyst you will report to the Finance Business Partner. What you'll need to succeed
As the Commercial Analyst you will need to bring skills which will generate high levels of productivity.
Essential Skills and Experience:
What you'll get in return
- 2+ years of experience in an Accounting, Reporting, or Analytical role
- Power BI and Excel proficiency
- High attention to detail, analytical skills, and strong problem solving skills
- Presentation skills
- Can deliver communication in a simplistic way
- Relevant bachelors degree
- CA/ CPA Qualification or a relevant post-graduate qualification (completed or studying towards)
This is a unique opportunity to work with a leading organisation at an exciting time in their history, a competitive salary package and additional benefits. You will be working for a company that invests in their people, with a fantastic culture that is forward thinking and supportive. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Mark Charlton (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Miranda Darrah (email@example.com).
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508