See job description for details
We are looking for 2 Ruby on Rails Developers for a 6 to 12 month contract to start immediately. Your new role
You will be playing a key role within the ICT Development Team to drive effective identification, evaluation and implementation of best practice and innovative solutions that fit within a modern IT architecture.
Proactively supporting continuous improvement in the work, team, and the organisation through being innovative, displaying critical thinking, and being responsive to the needs of customers and stakeholders.
You will also be actively seeking out opportunities to expand work-related knowledge, technical and soft skills, for both oneself and for members of the ICT Development Team What you'll need to succeed
You will need skills in the following area to be successful in this role:
What you need to do now
- Experience with modern Front End Frameworks (React/Vue/Angular).
- AWS experience - EC2, S3 & Lambda.
- Micro-services Architecture exposure or experience.
- Experience working in a CI/CD & BDD/TDD environment.
- Strong leader with a proven track record of driving excellence and delivering product releases on time.
- Ability to collaborate with peers to advance the quality of the team's code, development practices and processes as well as providing advice and guidance to less experienced team members.
- Strong understanding of database concepts, particularly in Microsoft SQL Server, and experience in writing SQL queries, stored procedures and database migrations.
- Previous experience in assisting with architectural OR solution design.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience in other backend languages such as Ruby, Python, .Net, will be highly regarded, but not essential
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Joshua Ramesh now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508