- Macquarie Park, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 18 Feb 19
Permanent opportunity for a Java developer to join an ASX listed multinational firm.
My client, an ASX multinational organisation based in Macquarie Park, is looking for an experienced Java Developer to join their development team. In this role you will be working alongside a global team to work on multiple projects with key stakeholders. Your role will be to apply code to address defects within applications as well as develop improvements for current applications.
About the role:
Your skill set will include:
- At least 3+ years of experience in Java 8 development
- Proficiency in Spring Boot, Docker and K8's
- Experience working cloud frameworks: AWS preferred or Azure or GCP
- Experience with Microservices architecture
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with application security (JWT, OIDC, OAuth2)
- Strong drive and enthusiasm to learning and developing skill set
- Enjoy working within a fast paced agile environment
- Location close to transport
- Fast paced working environment with a culture of continuous improvement
- Fun and inclusive working environment
- Office snacks and drinks
- Global network with opportunity to travel
If you have the desired skill set and are interested in developing your career, then please send your CV to Annalise Neal at email@example.com or give me a call on (02) 8986 3150.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.