Opportunity to partner with a global branch in a Relationship Management position. New Office - Melbourne CBD Your new company
This organisation is a global Bank seeking an Associate Relationship Manager to join their new Melbourne Branch opening in April 2022. Your new role
As an associate Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for engaging with clients supporting your Senior Relationship Manager counterpart in a range of corporate finance services.
What you'll need to succeed
- Engaging with clients - primarily as a support of relationship maintains and information source
- Valuations of businesses and managing research and analysis to support the assumptions arrived at during valuations
- Managing the preparation of research on companies, competitors, the economy, industries and other business conditions
- Assist to prepare and write the credit proposal.
To be successful in this position, you will require the following attributes and skills commonly found in an Associate Relationship Manager:
What you'll get in return
- Experience working in a multi-skilled team and 1-2 years bank working experience
- Strength in analysis and investigation, including due diligence, mergers and acquisitions, business sales advice, investigating financial reports and providing strategic advice based on this analysis
- Assist to prepare credit proposal, including not limited KYC due diligence, credit paper, documentation, and system input etc.
- Business valuation experience that includes reviewing financial performance, opportunity and assets
- A Degree in one or more fields including, Commerce, Accounting, Business or Finance
You will be be given the opportunity to partner with a global brand, offering your key expertise along with the potential to expand your knowledge and skills. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Kim Nguyen email@example.com for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508