Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of something really different? We’re looking for talented and passionate creatives to join our in-house studio
, as we innovate and redefine banking for the future. Join us as we reimagine services using the latest platforms and technology, to better support our customers’ financial wellbeing. What’s your mission?
As a Creative Lead
within our Manage my Money & Save
Value Stream, your mission is to guide and generate compelling content to help transform the way our customers will manage their money day-to-day. You might be an Art Director with a penchant for motion. You may be a Motion Designer with a great eye. You could be a Creative Director who’s worked across numerous mediums. Whatever your background is, your driving passion will be crafting incredible narratives, supported by beautiful imagery. What will your day look like?
Working hand in hand with our Content Producer, you will lend a creative voice to the project. A day may be spent exploring different visual styles, or storyboarding a shoot, or perhaps overseeing some character animation. You will see the whole process through, from developing initial creative concepts, to overseeing a team of motion designers, videographers, and animators producing the content.
You may be hands on with style frames, or perhaps on the tools when it comes to animation. Whatever your main skills might be, your understanding of how to craft an idea and bring it to life will be paramount. What will be in your toolkit?
- Experience as a creative director, lead motion designer, or animation director
- An understanding of how to digest a brief and develop creative solutions
- Happy to explore different visual styles, and open to other creative input
- Driven by curiosity, creativity and simplifying complex processes and issues
- Willingness to question the status quo, and energised by building new customer solutions and passionate about the customer experience
- Ability to challenge yourself and the business on the value that will be delivered to customers
- A keen interest in current and new technologies
- Confidence in leading a team and presenting your ideas to wider groups
- An interest in gaming, or an understanding of the more technical side of motion pipelines would be handy but not essential
- Ability to innovate, and push the boundaries of what’s possible
- Great taste in music!
This role is permanent fulltime, but we’re open to candidates who require a more flexible arrangement.
To apply, please head to www.anz.com/careers and search for Taleo Job Code AUS106480 . Please Note:
applications without a supporting portfolio or show-reel will not be considered. At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you. #GD4.2