Program Business Analyst
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Apr 19
Program Business Analyst
- Work with program stakeholders to analyse and synthesise information, understand the organisational context and complete business analysis activities.
- Act as a reference for team members in the application of business analysis activities
- Develop requirements that are fit-for-purpose, accurate and display an understanding of the financial implications to the program
About The Role
Role Location: Melbourne
Role Type: Permanent Full-time
As part of the GTIR Program, the Senior Business Analyst (BA) works to manage various deliverable streams and a team with various levels of experience, whilst providing guidance and mentoring on best practices and techniques. You will be responsible for assisting the team in the delivery of program deliverables and development of the various teams including eliciting, documenting and managing the requirements throughout the program end-to-end (including but not limited to analysis activities such as process mapping, testing and change transition).
Working within the stakeholder engagement framework for the program, the Business Analyst is to communicate these requirements to key stakeholders to ensure a clear understanding of the program’s objectives and benefits.
The role requires delivery of innovative, commercial, strategic and business-oriented solutions to support ANZs business strategies and manage and mitigate legal and compliance risks.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Proven Business Analysis experience or related Technical experience (including leading and mentoring other Business Analysts). Can appreciate difficult problems and work autonomously on tasks with a moderate complexity. Works collaboratively as part of a team and clearly represent consolidated findings.
- Detailed knowledge of business analysis tasks, experience in elicitation techniques and competent in requirements gathering skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and constant change, without sacrificing quality whiles working at speed, working independently and ‘self-starting’.
- Clear understanding of project management lifecycles, disciplines and procedures. Some domain knowledge of impacted business units.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in working on mid to large sized projects while acting as a lead/mentor. Experience in FATCA, the CRS, Anti-Money Laundering/Know your Customer (AML/KYC) or Compliance related projects will be highly regarded.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills (with the ability to liaise with stakeholders on all levels). Strong problem solving skills.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code AUS097886.