Senior Finance Analyst opportunity within a global ASX listed business Your new company
Hays is thrilled to be partnering with this premier global Engineering firm, ranked amongst the ASX top 100, specialising in delivering exceptional engineering, procurement and consulting services on large scale projects within the intricate energy, chemicals, and resources sectors. There is now an exceptional opportunity for an accomplished Senior Finance Analyst to join the FP&A team on a full-time, permanent basis to play a pivotal role in shaping the financial landscape of this organisation.
If you thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced commercial environment, this role is tailor-made for you! Your new role
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will place a key role in month-end board reporting, business partnering with Sector & Strategy leaders, the year-end / half year-end reporting process, and enhance the quality of reporting across the Group. Duties
What you'll need to succeed
- Aggregation, consolidation and presentation of the monthly board reporting and group executive reporting packs to leadership
- Supporting Half year and Full year requirements:
- Segment Reporting and in-depth analysis to explain all P&L movements to leadership and the board in the right-hand notes
- Analysis - Revenue, Margin, business mix, DSO, sustainability, backlog (plus any other "story telling" required) for the investor presentation
- Business Partnering - perform ad-hoc analysis for other group functions to support decision-making
- Ability to work autonomously, and provide quality deliverables from ad-hoc requests that arrive from the Performance Team's key stakeholders, including Investor Relations and Strategy, with analysis and actuals information
- Liaising with key stakeholders across multiple time zones (key locations outside Australia: Houston, London, India, KL, Singapore)
In this role, we seek an individual who truly believes in reciprocity. Your new organisation is devoted to your growth and success, offering support, empowerment and mentorship, under the expectation that you embody a positive attitude, posses a strong work ethic and demonstrates a relentless drive to learn and excel. To be considered for this opportunity, you will posses:
Beneficial Background and experience:
- Tertiary qualified in Business, Accounting or Finance or a similar discipline
- CA, CPA or CMA qualification
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including Pivot tables and use of Formulas.
- Advanced Business writing skills - i.e., ability to convey detailed financial analysis into succinct sentences for Board of Directors.
What you'll get in return
- Hyperion Planning or HFM expertise
- Experience delivering in a large-scale, geographically dispersed fast-paced environment
- Big 4 accounting firm experience
An abundance of support, flexibility to work from home and onsite in a hybrid arrangement, continuous learning and development opportunities, and an attractive remuneration package ranging from $120,000-$130,000 plus superannuation.
Your new manager and organisation are willing to invest in you with ongoing and planned mentorship and training. This role is an excellent opportunity to gain the experience to elevate your career to the next level. What you need to do now
If you are driven by ambition and seek a challenging and rewarding career path, we invite you to apply by clicking 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Jasmine.Ee@hays.com.au .
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508