See job description for details
2x Senior IT Support Engineer jobs available | Melbourne | Permanent | Up to 4 days work from home | ASAP Your new company
A growing Cloud Managed Service Provider in Melbourne's Inner South requires 2x Level 2/3 Support Engineers to join its Managed Services team for permanent roles commencing immediately. The company promotes a collaborative and supportive work environment, offering exposure to leading technologies and flexible work arrangements, with up to 4 days work from home per week available! Your new role
In this exciting new role, you will be:
What you'll need to succeed
- Providing 2nd & 3rd level remote and onsite support for clients.
- Supporting a broad range of clients to resolve high level IT issues escalated from the Service Desk.
- Performing technical support of servers, network and hardware.
- Assisting with the delivery of infrastructure projects.
- Delivering a high level of customer service and communication.
- Handling escalations from the Level 1 & Level 2 Service Desk Engineers.
To be successful in your application, you will need:
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrated experience of providing level 2/3 IT support both onsite and remote.
- Sound knowledge of Office 365, Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, VMware / Hyper-V, Citrix, VoIP telephony (3CX preferred), Backup technologies and Network troubleshooting.
- Highly developed troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working within a Managed Service Provider.
- A tertiary education in Information Technology as well as Azure, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco and VMware certifications are beneficial.
- A current driver's license and vehicle.
Working in an organisation where they develop and grow careers, you will be offered an excellent salary package, working across a supportive and collaborative team. This organisation prides itself on internal promotion and career development. This role allows up to 4 days work from home per week. Do not miss out! What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com. LHS 297508