Senior Manager, Project ReGen
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Mar 19
Senior Manager, Project ReGen
- Manage a community relations and stakeholder engagement program designed to build reputation and trust for ANZ in local communities
- Opportunity to work closely with key internal and external stakeholders including frontline team across Business and Private Bank, local government, media and industry bodies
- Support Senior SBB/BB/SD Executives by providing relevant and impactful communications including content for media editorials and thought leadership campaigns
About The Role
Role Location: 833 Collins St, Docklands VIC 3008
Role Type: Full time, 12 month secondment
As the Senior Manager, Business Banking, you will manage the strategic direction and output of ANZ’s community and stakeholder engagement program which aims to establish and improve trust with key external and community influencers, creating third party advocacy for ANZ. This includes the development and execution of key initiatives designed to build reputation and trust and involves the creation, curation and consolidation of content to assist leaders across Small Business and Business Banking in building ANZ's reputation as an enabler of business.
This role includes the development of thought leadership, working closely with Marketing, Media, Government and Communications to leverage ANZ channels. You will also manage the ongoing recommendations and counsel in engaging with key external stakeholders to build trust. Written communications may include key messages, media releases, speeches as well as video/digital content.
You will be a strong writer, have the ability to compile clear and concise content across various formats and repurpose existing ANZ content as needed. You will also have experience in working with and influencing senior stakeholders, assisting with or managing a corporate stakeholder or community engagement program, bringing in your leadership experience.
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Extensive experience in communications, community relations, marketing or journalism
- Excellent skills in writing and digital storytelling, including social media, video, infographics, animations, etc
- Strong interpersonal skills, with proven track record of developing relationships across teams
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications, Marketing, Journalism or any related discipline
- Experience in assisting with or managing a corporate stakeholder or community engagement program
- Good project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number (AUS096609).