Senior PMO Analyst, IT Advisory. Financial Services - Sydney
- Work with a team of collaborators, innovators and the brightest minds in the industry
- Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture
- Connect locally and globally from anywhere using our advanced technology solutions
https://www.ey.com/au/transformativeage The opportunity
We are looking for a Senior Program Management Analyst within the Financial Services IT Advisory team in our Sydney office. This role is offered on a full time basis. Your key responsibilities
Skills and attributes for success
- Collaborate with clients, establishing a business-driven vision for the future of their IT systems, processes and infrastructure through the application of leading practices and improving their capabilities
- Defining & implementing project governance
- Manage the weekly reporting to senior management, tracking plans against actuals, ensuring proper reporting of risks and issues, managing change requests and ensuring adherence to the governance framework
- Apply Project & Program practices/processes ensuring projects are consistent with methodology and tools
- Help clients develop a structured view of the operational interactions between the application and infrastructure components and build a road map of future state
Ideally, you'll also have
- General consulting experience, experience in Technology consulting, developed Target Operating Models
- Experience in the financial services industry - Banking, Capital Markets, Wealth/Asset Management or Insurance
- A proven PMO Analyst or Junior Project Manager experience
- Willingness to learn, show a high-tech aptitude with a great attitude
- Strong written & verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing industry and deep content knowledge in the financial services area
Who are FSO?
- Business Analysis in the complex transformations programs, including but not restricted to M&A separation / Integration programs, major Business & Technology programs and / or Data migration programs
EY are the only professional services organisation offering a separate team dedicated exclusively to the financial services market. Join the Financial Services Organisation (FSO) and you will work with multi-disciplinary teams from around the world to deliver a global perspective to a range of high profile companies. We provide a highly integrated team, combining the knowledge from across our service lines to provide advice and guidance to key industry groups including wealth and asset management, banking, capital markets and insurance.
Apply and see where a career with FSO Advisory can take you! What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
Who we are
- formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times
- career and learning development e.g. EY badges , career mentoring
- an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. Salary packaging, parental leave and support, health checks
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 1800 017 666.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider. Regarding this role, the minimum salary is $79,000 including 9.5% superannuation.
© 2019 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation .